Ready to launch your upgraded site? Or you are only in the process of implementation? We suggest look through our checklist for convenience and efficiency in use.
- Fast download. No one wants to wait (wait and wait) for your site to boot (by the way, Google is suggesting using Google Pingdom or PageSpeed Insights to check the speed of your website and see how it can be improved).
- Mobile readiness. Create an interesting, handy site design for mobile devices, which your audience can access whenever and wherever they are.
- Analytics site. This is the best way to determine that your website is actually doing its job (this will also help Google with the Analytics app).
- Optimization (SEO). Readable content is a key to success in finding a site. Always include all the important tags and elements on the search engine optimization page.
- Content management. Remember to organize an easy-to-use platform for editing content on your site to quickly and conveniently update your site content by posting fresh news and original texts.
- Convenient navigation. We suggest abstracting from the fact that this is your site and analyzing all the positions of your menus and tools. Did all the questions find the answer? Is everything easy to find?
- Social media. Do not forget to put links to your pages on social networks. (Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and others).
- Lightweight design. And last but not least, please note that your site should be simple and functional, unobtrusive and easy to perceive.