Did you know that you may anticipate the needs of the client and control the trends of legal queries, as well as conduct an effective marketing campaign and see the way the behavior of consumers in your services changes? All the above can be realized within five minutes on a daily basis thanks to the Google Trends tools, which were kindly created as per these requirements.
What are Google Trends?
Google Trends are public tools created by Google’s search engine. The show the frequency (or popularity) of the entered search term compared to the total search volume in different regions of the world and in different languages.
With Google Trends, you can:
- Analyze the interests of search engine users related to your practice.
- Predict legal issues that require immediate attention.
- Have access to unprocessed search data related to your area of law.
- Get a better understanding the way people use Google in search of legal issues and have your law firm targeted for search purposes.
How to use Google Trends as a lawyer:
- You can use the search bar to explore general topics such as “corporate law + (lawyer’s name)” or a very simple request, such as “divorce”.
- You can also see where the search query was most often used.
- It will be useful to learn and analyze the similar queries that people search on Google. This allows you not only to use this information while writing articles or blogs but also to target your marketing material directly to this audience.
- You can compare two similar queries and make conclusions for yourself.
- In general, you can subscribe to the search request you are interested in by clicking on the “+” and giving your email address.
Well, are you ready to use Google Trends? trends.google.com